Live Bid! Meet First Ladies Michelle Obama and Laura Bush
This is truly an inspiring, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
This is your opportunity for you and a guest to receive a VIP behind-the-scenes expereince at The White House. Rub shoulders with former presidents and meet former first ladies Michelle Obama and Laura Bush.
Your itinerary includes:
Monday, August 27, 2018
- 8:30 AM Behind Scenes Tour at the Library of Congress
- 2:00 PM Behind the scenes VIP Tour of the White House
- 7:00 PM Private Dinner TBD
Tuesday August 28th
- 6:30 PM. Kennedy Center: "The White House in Movies and on Television" at the Kennedy Center in partnership with the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts and the Motion Picture Association of America, moderated by David M. Rubenstein. Special guests include ex-presidents and their wives, Rob Lowe, Sigourney Weaver, Kevin Kline and other surprise guests.
Wednesday August 29th
- 6:30 PM at The White House: President Trump and First Lady Melania Host and evening of honor to the ex-presidents wives of the White House: Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Rosyln Carter and Laura Bush.
- 9:30 PM Champagne and Dessert, private after event reception for the VIPs
Thursday August 30
- Private VIP behind the scenes tour of the National Archives
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details and to submit your maximum bid for the live auction.
City Summit is a world class, socially conscious business acceleration experience. Our Summit’s mission and outcome is to elevate each of our attendee’s business acumen by giving them tools, techniques, knowledge, insights, motivation, and top-level networking relationships. We want our City Summit attendees to learn and grow.
The City Summit invites proven business leaders, strategists, and business owners to teach our community how to increase revenue, generate leads, diversify revenue, establish authority, raise the value of business, elevate brand awareness and concentrate on hyper-growth. The topics of the City Summit range from leadership, innovation, marketing, business fundamentals, operations, and inspiration.
The ultimate goal of the Summit is to fund the City Gala, and assist non-profit organizations that are solving global challenges such as health and wellness, feeding hungry, sheltering homeless, liberating slaves from human sex trafficking, education for under-served, and mentorship programs.
The 2019 beneficiaries are: Giving Hart, Tucker Teens & Tots, Rock Against Trafficking, Journey's Dream, Selah Freedom, United Intentions, From Orphan To CEO