Associazione Linfa Onlus
The LINFA Association - Lottiamo Insieme per la Neuro Fibromatosi (Fighting together against Neurofibromatosis) was created in 1993 by the parents of children with Neurofibromatosis as well as their doctors and anyone willing to contribute in public awareness and research of Neurofibromatosis.
The goals of LINFA are that of:
• promoting research in order to find a cure for Neurofibromatosis
• supporting patients with NF and their families as well so as to improve their quality of life
• promoting knowledge regarding the disease and public awareness
What we do:
• We finance grants for doctors and researchers at the University of Padua who treat patients with NF and who study the disease in order to find a cure
• We support patients affected by NF as well as their family members by providing them with information about the disease and the problems associated with it and we create an environment where they can socialize and compare experiences
• We create events aimed at public awareness with publications and informative material in order to make people aware of the disease.
Find out all the activities of the LINFA Onlus Association on the official website http://www.associazionelinfa.it
Follow Linfa Onlus on Facebook
Follow Linfa Onlus on Twitter