NSPCC London Landmarks Half Marathon Place
Kickstart your fitness this year and train to run the stunning London Landmarks Half Marathon taking place on 26th May 2021. This 13.1 mile route is a closed road, central London run and is the only half marathon to go through both the City of London and City of Westminster. The race starts by The Strand, finishes by Downing Street and has fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
This place, costing £410 (equivalent to the registration fee and fundraising total required of NSPCC runners) includes all of the fantastic support you would expect for #TeamNSPCC including:
Personalised training plan and support from our training partners, Full Potential
· Advice and guidance from our dedicated Events Team
· NSPCC running vest to look part of the team
· Support on the day from our fantastic cheer point, themed around childhood memories of London
Terms and conditions:
1) The price of this item is £410. This is equivalent to the registration fee and fundraising we would ask of a runner, had we offered the place to a member of the public.
2) Winner must complete a registration on both the NSPCC and race organiser’s platforms by the 26th February to guarantee their place.
- Experience may not be resold or re-auctioned.
- Cannot be transferred.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreeable date.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £61.50.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.